Meet Your Health Coach
Where Care and Encouragement Are One
Health coaches are trained to be exceptional relationship builders and supporters that become your trusted ally. Your health coach works to fully understand your wants and needs, solve problems, and coordinate with care providers inside and outside the Harken Health Centers. Health coaches engage and encourage you to take an active role in your health by providing you with tools designed to help you make healthy lifestyle choices.
(Pictured: Janette, Health Coach – Atlanta, GA)
The Role of a Health Coach
- Work with you and your care provider to develop a care action plan.
- Sit in on appointments with you to make sure you get the answers you need.
- Check up on you before, during and after hospital and office visits.
- Help you set goals to train for a 5K or special event.
- Provide you with tools to help you manage your health.
Harken Health Center Care Team
Health Coach, Atlanta, GA
“When members contact us, they don't have to start over to explain what’s going on; we're all part of the same team.”